Making old-time music in the Netherlands
k***@jansing.nu
2016-02-07 16:54:28 UTC
Howdy folks,

Living near The Hague - in the Netherlands. Looking for musicians - at all levels - to play old-time/ carter family / bluegrass music with.
I am a starter with guitar/ 5 string banjo and autoharp.
Have plenty of time - as I am just retired - that is why

We have a large penthouse in Nootdorp - so can accomodate jam sessions.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Brgds,

Kees Overgaauw

+ 31 6 50663598
w***@gmail.com
2017-07-13 14:04:02 UTC
On Sunday, February 7, 2016 at 8:54:29 AM UTC-8, Kees Overgaauw wrote:
> Howdy folks,
>
> Living near The Hague - in the Netherlands. Looking for musicians - at all levels - to play old-time/ carter family / bluegrass music with.
> I am a starter with guitar/ 5 string banjo and autoharp.
> Have plenty of time - as I am just retired - that is why
>
> We have a large penthouse in Nootdorp - so can accomodate jam sessions.
>
> Looking forward to hear from you.
>
> Brgds,
>
> Kees Overgaauw
>
> + 31 6 50663598

Hello Kees,

I am coming over to the Netherlands in September, fiddle in hand, and wanting to connect up with like musicians to jam, and possibly play tunes at small venues...for fun!! I play a lot of old time, some French Canadian, Metis too.

Would you be able to help with this connection?

Thank you so much in advance!

Sincerely,

Brigget LeClair