lyrics wanted "it's so lonesome in the saddle since my horse died"
h***@slettebo.no
2014-03-10 19:42:47 UTC
Here it is
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZN8aFC2TL48
c***@gmail.com
2016-07-21 15:47:14 UTC
I made up the title in 1954 for a book review of a fictional book .. Also another saying,"my credits so bad they won't take my cash...
t***@gmail.com
2016-07-22 15:07:28 UTC

The New Lost City Ramblers often said that their next song would be "I'm so lonesome in the saddle since my horse died." It was a joke, not a song. They had many other similar titles, like "I'm so miserable here without you, it's almost like having you here".
8***@gmail.com
2017-03-26 18:41:18 UTC
I recall this one line "song" being performed on the Gong Show (1976 - 1978).