map of Clifftop
mike sollins
2012-06-13 14:15:12 UTC
Has anyone made up a map of Camp Washington Carver that would help me
in describing my usual camping spot to a first-time attendee? pdf,
jpeg, gif or any other format would probably be helpful. I seem to
recall someone wandering around the festival several years ago taking
note to make just such a map. No point in reinventing the wheel if
it's already been done...

thanks!

please reply to msollins at nc.rr.com
Kate