NL Folk Festival youth performer stage
David Dalton
2014-03-25 20:53:37 UTC
The 38th Annual Newfoundland and Labrador Folk Festival's Neil
Murray Stage for youth performers is still accepting applications
for this year's festival, August 8 - 10. If you are under 19
years of age and would like to perform, please send an example
of your performance (video preferred), a high-resolution photo
and a brief biography to ***@nlfolk.com by March 31st.
"But once there was a darkness, deep and endless night
You gave me everything you had, oh you gave me light" (Sarah McLachlan)
David Dalton
2014-03-26 01:49:20 UTC
Post by David Dalton
The 38th Annual Newfoundland and Labrador Folk Festival's Neil
Murray Stage for youth performers is still accepting applications
for this year's festival, August 8 - 10. If you are under 19
years of age and would like to perform, please send an example
of your performance (video preferred), a high-resolution photo
This is mainly for local performers but in the past some performers
from away have performed, but have had to pay most of their travel
costs as far as I know.