Contacts for Old-Time music in Spain (Madrid)
Mark
2009-03-17 20:58:30 UTC
I may be living in Madrid Spain for a year (starting fall 2010).
Tough w/o music and I'd better start making some connections, so ...
anyone know anyone? I play fiddle banjo guitar bass in no particular
order. Mark Feddersen, Bloomington Indiana.
p***@gmail.com
2009-03-18 12:55:20 UTC
Hi Mark -
I know an old-time fiddler who lives in Valencia, and a fiddle and
banjo playing couple who live part-time in southern Andalusia (can't
remember the name of the town right now). I don't know anybody in the
Madrid area. If interested, contact me at my hotmail account. Kellie
Allen (kaallen)
p***@gmail.com
2012-09-29 19:42:21 UTC
Post by Mark
I may be living in Madrid Spain for a year (starting fall 2010).
Tough w/o music and I'd better start making some connections, so ...
anyone know anyone? I play fiddle banjo guitar bass in no particular
order. Mark Feddersen, Bloomington Indiana.
Hi Mark, I saw your mail today - september 29th, 2012. Just in case you are still in Madrid. I play the 5-string banjo, clawhammer style and I am desperately looking for a fiddler. I am Danish, but I have lived in Spain since 1981. In case you're back in Bloomington, but met a fiddler in Madrid I am of course still interested. Spain still has to meet OTM! Please drop me a line: pwessel(at)ya.com . Best, Peter