searching for Cranberry Lake Jug Band LP
lehel1
2007-09-10 08:35:32 UTC
I'm searching the following Kicking Mule Records LP

KM/TRA 339
(1986) Cranberry Lake Jug Band: If This Ain't Genius

- Einstein The Genius
- The Barnyard Dance
- Dusky Belle
- Hop Off The Train
- It Ain't Right
- What The Barker Said
- Whendry Waltz
- All Night Diner
- Green Lakes
- Hen Party Blues / Suits' Crybaby Blues

Also the first LP of the North Fork Rounders, before "Railroad And
Gamling" and "Gee, Ain't It Grand".

It woud be great, to get digitalised files of this recording(s) (Mp3
or Wav format).

For exchanging I can offer two live CD's of a Highwoods String Band in
Germany 1978.
Highwoods at their best and some songs and tunes which are not on
their three Rounder Records.

Reinhard from Munich, Germany
hjjankie@syr.edu
2016-02-20 19:30:49 UTC
If this still interests you eight years later, let me know.

g***@gmail.com
2017-03-06 01:35:26 UTC
Can you share the Einstein track please?