Looking for some o-t recordings
Billl Martin
2011-07-09 12:08:39 UTC
Fray-unds, I'm on a quest. Inside a used Global Village CD I found a list of
many of their recordings. Unfortunately, Global Village doesn't seem to
exist
anymore. The Blue Ridge Institute carries some of their stuff, or maybe
Global
carried Blue Ridge. Anyway, the earlier Global recordings that I want are
not
listed by Blue Ridge and I can't find them through internet searches or
local
music store searches. I believe these originated as cassettes and/or vinyl
but
the Global card lists these particulars as CDs:

1005 Virginia Traditions: Blue Ridge Piano Styles
203 The Storm is Passing Over, Singing Reverends

Drool... What I'm hoping is that someone out there has one or both of these
albums in any form and would be willing to run off a copy for me. I can mail
blank cassette tape to save you the trouble of digitizing a tape or LP as I
can handle that part.

Bill Martin
Harry Bolick
2012-12-18 16:56:56 UTC