NL Folk Festival performers' application
David Dalton
2012-11-14 05:23:19 UTC
The performers' application form for the 2013
Newfoundland & Labrador Folk Festival is at
http://marcatoapp.com/website_integration/nlfolk/artists/new

The festival is held in St. John's, Newfoundland the
Friday--Sunday after the first Wednesday in August.

The festival features mainly local performers but
there are a few acts from away each year.
http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/nf.html Newfoundland&Labrador Travel & Music
"Here I go again...back into the flame" (Sarah McLachlan)
David Dalton
2012-11-15 03:50:57 UTC
Post by David Dalton
The performers' application form for the 2013
Newfoundland & Labrador Folk Festival is at
http://marcatoapp.com/website_integration/nlfolk/artists/new
The festival is held in St. John's, Newfoundland the
Friday--Sunday after the first Wednesday in August.
The festival features mainly local performers but
there are a few acts from away each year.
The 2012 NL folk festival web page is
http://www.nlfolk.com/fest2012/fest2012.html

For Irish performers wanting to play the above
festival it might help to also apply to play
the Feile Seamus Creagh which probably will be
the week before the NL Folk Festival. You can
contact them at ***@gmail.com or
through http://www.feileseamuscreagh.com/contact/ .

The 2012 Feile Seamus Creagh page is http://www.feileseamuscreagh.com/