Jacksonville Old Time Jam
KnottyPinesBand
2012-07-05 22:08:07 UTC
We meet the second and fourth Tuesday of each month at Underbelly (113 E Bay St, Jacksonville, FL) This is a Facebook group called Jacksonville Old Time Jam, for those interested in joining. Open to players and listeners of all skill levels who are interested in old time music.
h***@gmail.com
2012-07-07 14:33:02 UTC
https://www.facebook.com/groups/117402755024849/