THE DRIFTING PIONEERS (WLW 1937-1944)
1***@gmail.com
2014-03-01 16:58:05 UTC
This early country band was on WLW in Cincinnatti from about 1937-1944. No
known recordings of it exist.
Patrick,
I think these guys may have made some transcription recordings. I think
I may have a tape of these somewhere at home that I'll try and dig up,
if you're interested.
Jim Nelson
Hi Jim! I know this is a very old thread, but was wondering if you had dug up any recordings of The Drifting Pioneers. I would be very interested in getting a copy of any recordings you had. Sleepy Marlin is my grandfather and I am trying to compile information to keep up the family history! Thanks for any help!!!

Chris Marlin
t***@gmail.com
2015-04-24 19:59:52 UTC
This early country band was on WLW in Cincinnatti from about 1937-1944. No
known recordings of it exist.
Patrick,
I think these guys may have made some transcription recordings. I think
I may have a tape of these somewhere at home that I'll try and dig up,
if you're interested.
Jim Nelson
HI Jim, did you ever find those recording of the Drifting Ramblers?
Terry