Inappropriate postings to this group
Steve Goldfield
2011-02-13 23:34:35 UTC
The number of inappropriate posts is escalating. Before posting to
this newsgroup,
rec.music.country.old-time, please read the charter, which is in the
FAQ at this

For those who may ask "Who is he?" I started this newsgroup, which
means that
I drafted the charter, conducted a discussion, and then conducted a
vote. This newsgroup
is not for country music in general. That is explained in the charter.

Thanks for helping us keep the newsgroup focused on its purpose.

Steve Goldfield
Lyle Lofgren
2011-02-14 00:08:06 UTC
URL:http://oldtimefaq.blogspot.com/2010/10/oldtimefaq.html
For those who may ask "Who is he?" I started this newsgroup, which
means that
I drafted the charter, conducted a discussion, and then conducted a
vote. This newsgroup
is not for country music in general. That is explained in the charter.
Thanks for helping us keep the newsgroup focused on its purpose.
Steve Goldfield
What would be nice, Steve, is to have so many appropriate postings
that we wouldn't notice the inappropriate ones.

Lyle
flebow
2011-02-14 00:45:46 UTC
On Sun, 13 Feb 2011 16:08:06 -0800 (PST), Lyle Lofgren
Post by Lyle Lofgren
Post by Steve Goldfield
The number of inappropriate posts is escalating. Before posting to
this newsgroup,
rec.music.country.old-time, please read the charter, which is in the
FAQ at this
URL:http://oldtimefaq.blogspot.com/2010/10/oldtimefaq.html
For those who may ask "Who is he?" I started this newsgroup, which
means that
I drafted the charter, conducted a discussion, and then conducted a
vote. This newsgroup
is not for country music in general. That is explained in the charter.
Thanks for helping us keep the newsgroup focused on its purpose.
Steve Goldfield
What would be nice, Steve, is to have so many appropriate postings
that we wouldn't notice the inappropriate ones.
Steve
I do agree w Steve - that is y I am here
Old-time county music , & bls
Thats what I play on my fidgle and mando and I get a lot of great
artist info from this list esp new artists - for me

Steve
Hiowever I have a ?
How do you start a mewsgroup?
Fred
Steve Goldfield
2011-02-14 16:19:34 UTC
Post by Lyle Lofgren
Post by Steve Goldfield
[...]
Try searching for "start usenet newsgroup" on google