Hunter's Grove - Source?
David Lynch
2011-06-17 21:02:13 UTC
I'm looking for the source of a squirrely little A tune titled Hunter's
Grove. I found a recording I have in my collection that is simply
labeled "Augusta 94", but the fiddler isn't named.

I know the Indian Creek Delta Boys played it on one of their albums,
but I'm looking for an earlier source.

Thanks in advance for your help!
David Lynch
2011-06-25 02:31:15 UTC
Post by David Lynch
I'm looking for the source of a squirrely little A tune titled Hunter's
Grove. I found a recording I have in my collection that is simply
labeled "Augusta 94", but the fiddler isn't named.
I know the Indian Creek Delta Boys played it on one of their albums,
but I'm looking for an earlier source.
Thanks in advance for your help!
Answering my own question, I'll bet Garry Harrison wrote this one!