Gutless No Spine Shania Twain Apologizes for Saying She Would Have Voted for Donald Trump After Backlash
Brewster
2018-04-23 04:19:56 UTC
UPDATE: Upon receiving criticism for her comments, Shania Twain has
issued a statement to E! News, apologizing for her remarks.

"I would like to apologize to anybody I have offended in a recent
interview with the Guardian relating to the American President. The
question caught me off guard. As a Canadian, I regret answering this
unexpected question without giving my response more context. I am
passionately against discrimination of any kind and hope it's clear
from the choices I have made, and the people I stand with, that I do
not hold any common moral beliefs with the current President. I was
trying to explain, in response to a question about the election, that
my limited understanding was that the President talked to a portion of
America like an accessible person they could relate to, as he was NOT
a politician. My answer was awkward, but certainly should not be taken
as representative of my values nor does it mean I endorse him. I make
music to bring people together. My path will always be one of
inclusivity, as my history shows."

______

Let's go, girl!

In a revealing new interview, country rocker and comeback queen Shania
Twain once again opened up about her 15-year break from recording, her
failed marriage to Robert John "Mutt" Lange, her former best friend
who had an affair with her now ex-husband and her "passionate"
marriage with Frédéric Thiébaud. The Canadian also discussed her
political beliefs in the candid new chat with The Guardian.

The conservative Canuck, who could not vote in the 2016 election,
talked about her affinity for the controversial president, who is
currently at the epicenter of several scandals (both political and
sexual).

"I would have voted for him because, even though he was offensive, he
seemed honest," said the singer. "Do you want straight or polite? Not
that you shouldn't be able to have both. If I were voting, I just
don't want bullsh-t. I would have voted for a feeling that it was
transparent. And politics has a reputation of not being that, right?"

She also spoke about her father whom she said abused her, physically,
psychologically and sexually.

The 52-year-old revealed, "I'm not going to go into details about it.
I don't mind saying it, because I do think it's important that people
understand you can survive these things."

She said the abuse began at a young age.

"Around the age of 10. I feel the sexual abuse goes hand in hand with
the physical and psychological abuse when it's somebody you know,"
admitted the superstar. "I learned to block it out. Abusers need to
manipulate you, whether it's before or after, and what I said to
myself is: ‘OK, there's something wrong with this person and that
person is not well.'"

"I did feel sorry for myself a lot as a kid. It was either go to
Children's Aid and get saved now or...I weighed it up and thought: ‘If
I go to Children's Aid, we'll all get separated,' and I just couldn't
bear that, so we all stayed together for better or for worse," said
the singer.

Of her own relationship with her husband since 2011, Shania said,
"Yes, it's a passionate love on every level. I used to be very
monotone in my relationships."

She said that's not how things are today. "Poor Freddy pays the price,
because I'm like: If I'm ever getting married again, this is me. I
don't think Mutt ever knew me. That's the difference."

Despite the fact that it's been eight years since she divorced Mutt,
Shania admit she still has dreams about the woman who came between
them, her current husband's ex-wife, who was also her best friend at
the time.

"I do really nasty things in my dreams to her," she said in the
interview. "I'm always cutting her hair or shaving it off."

Twain also spoke about her break from the stage, which was a result of
her Lyme Disease diagnosis and her voice loss.

She says that after giving birth to son Eja Lange in 2011 she wanted
some time off but didn't intend it to be as lengthy as the one she
took.

"I did want a break. But, of course, I would have never stayed away 15
years." She said, "I was too embarrassed to tell anybody that I
couldn't sing. For a long time, I didn't even know why I couldn't
sing."

In the chat, Twain, who had laryngoplasty to reconstuct her vocal box
six weeks since prior to it, admitted, "I never thought I'd sing
again."

But despite those major setbacks, Shania is back and better than ever.

In 2017, Shania released Now, her first album in 15 years.

What a sniveling piece of shit.

http://www.eonline.com/news/929084/shania-twain-on-donald-trump-i-would-have-voted-for-him
Bbbbrewster
2018-04-23 14:02:17 UTC
Post by Brewster
UPDATE: Upon receiving criticism for her comments, Shania Twain has
issued a statement to E! News, apologizing for her remarks.
I'm one of the stooges who become completely devastated and enraged by anyone
protesting against or disagreeing with Donald Trump. They blindly believe
whatever Agent Orange says and only choose to believe news that comes from
Russian Facebook news sites or Fox News.

Stooges like me believe all media is fake except for the media that they
happen to watch or create themselves. They also turn blind eye to the
constant stream of lies coming from Donald Trump. Most of all they hate
Hillary Clinton who they believe lied and should be thrown in jail, yet they
have no problem with the constant stream of easily exposable lies coming from
Trump himself.

I'm a mental case, with limited education and extremely low intelligence.
I'm gullible and can't think for myself. Analytical thinking is an insane
prospect for the sordid likes of me!
#BeamMeUpScotty
2018-04-23 17:04:38 UTC
Post by Brewster
UPDATE: Upon receiving criticism for her comments, Shania Twain has
issued a statement to E! News, apologizing for her remarks.
"I would like to apologize to anybody I have offended in a recent
interview with the Guardian relating to the American President. The
question caught me off guard. As a Canadian, I regret answering this
unexpected question without giving my response more context. I am
passionately against discrimination of any kind and hope it's clear
from the choices I have made, and the people I stand with, that I do
not hold any common moral beliefs with the current President. I was
trying to explain, in response to a question about the election,
Interesting she's saying that if I hold any moral beliefs that TRUMP has
then I'm NOT someone she will agree with.....

I wonder then if Twain the one with the moral issues since she didn't
put them in context other than if TRUMP holds those morals she rejects
them. It also insults all the people that for what ever context there
is agrees with TRUMP which is roughly 50% of the United States Voting
population.

That would tend to cut her marketing Demographics in half. And being the
music genera she is engaged in she is likely offending more than 50% of
her former customers, that's likely to hurt the bottom line and cause
some lay-offs in the Shania Twain entertainment empire....

The moment she responded other than saying she isn't political she lost
that battle.
--
That's Karma

*Rumination*
168 - Democrats are the party of financial and moral bankruptcy.
#BeamMeUpScotty
2018-04-23 17:09:54 UTC
Post by Brewster
[...]

that battle. Her investors should have had a non disclosure clause
(Like TRUMP gets) that included her personal *POLITICAL* *RELIGIOUS* and
*SEXUAL* beliefs that she holds.

Now the investors will lose money.
--
That's Karma

*Rumination*
4- If an illegal alien robs a bank in a Sanctuary City, is it illegal or
is it just an Undocumented Withdrawal?
TrumpTrain2020
Bbbbrewster