Music Venues
h***@gmail.com
2015-11-22 20:22:53 UTC
We are Buffalo Gals, from the UK, led by championship Maryland fiddler Kate Lissauer. We're coming to Iowa 30 Aug- approx 10 Sept.2016. Can anyone help with suggested venues for us to perform at please? http://buffalogals.co.uk/
Steve Goldfield
2015-11-23 16:25:51 UTC
Post by h***@gmail.com
We are Buffalo Gals, from the UK, led by championship Maryland fiddler Kate Lissauer. We're coming to Iowa 30 Aug- approx 10 Sept.2016. Can anyone help with suggested venues for us to perform at please? http://buffalogals.co.uk/
Hi, I started this newsgroup more than 20 years ago. It isn't very active
these days. The discussions have moved to other places. You'll do better if
you post to fiddle-l or to a number of relevant places on Facebook. I can't
think of any contacts in Iowa. In some parts of the country, San Francisco,
Portland, Seattle, and probably lots more there are yahoo groups, such as
oldtimesf for San Francisco. Those are good ways to reach the old-time
community. However, I did a very quick search and found this, which is
probably what you need. http://www.fiddlerspicnic.org/
HeadingWest PR
2015-11-24 09:14:09 UTC
Post by Steve Goldfield
Post by h***@gmail.com
We are Buffalo Gals, from the UK, led by championship Maryland fiddler Kate Lissauer. We're coming to Iowa 30 Aug- approx 10 Sept.2016. Can anyone help with suggested venues for us to perform at please? http://buffalogals.co.uk/
Hi, I started this newsgroup more than 20 years ago. It isn't very active
these days. The discussions have moved to other places. You'll do better if
you post to fiddle-l or to a number of relevant places on Facebook. I can't
think of any contacts in Iowa. In some parts of the country, San Francisco,
Portland, Seattle, and probably lots more there are yahoo groups, such as
oldtimesf for San Francisco. Those are good ways to reach the old-time
community. However, I did a very quick search and found this, which is
probably what you need. http://www.fiddlerspicnic.org/
Thank you - that's really kind. Appreciate your help. Have a wonderful day :-)