Cecil Snow and Ozarks fiddle music
PaulH
2009-03-20 21:31:02 UTC
Hi Folks,

I am trying to track down copies of either (or both) of the following
cassettes recorded by Arkansas fiddler Cecil Snow but can't find any
information online. The tapes are:

*Old-Time Fiddlin' and Pickin': Sounds from the Ozarks
*The Country Boys: Sounds from the Ozarks Vol. II

In Drew Beisswenger & Gordon McCann's new book "Ozarks Fiddle Music"
there is an accompanying cd with a fantastic "Old Grey Eagle" played
by Cecil snow which is fantastic! Plenty of other good recordings on
the CD as well.

Thanks for any help or tips about where to look.

Paul
c***@gmail.com